Wesley Village offers 40 apartments for health and memory care including studio, one bedroom and two bedroom suites in Hahn and Hager Manor. Residents and their families will value the caring assistance of our staff when tasks of daily living become difficult. Our goal is to match the unique needs of each resident with the service and care that maintains the highest degree of independence and dignity. All services are licensed and regulated as Personal Care by the state of Kentucky.
The monthly fee for personal care includes all of the following:
• Flexible dining program - 3 meals daily
• Weekly housekeeping services
• Weekly laundry and linen services
• Maintenance of apartment
• All utilities except a private telephone
• Kitchenette, private bath with walk-in shower, washer and dryer
• Calendar of life-enriching social, educational, spiritual and
wellness programs and events
• Scheduled transportation
• Medication administered by a licensed nurse
• Emergency alert call system
• Assistance with activities of daily living
• A licensed nurse on duty 24/7
Ten apartments in Hahn Manor are specifically designed for residents in need of Memory Care. All of the apartments in Hahn and Hager Manors are suitable for couples and companion living whenever appropriate.